Tingling sensation on the face, swollen arms. Diagnosed with fibromyalgia and arthritis. Side effect of taking aidirimycin for cancer?

I have a crawling or tingling sensation throughout the left side of my face. My left arm and hand is swollen and is uncomfortable. Once in a while it happens in my right arm, back, or legs. I have had multiple CT, MRI, and x-rays. My neurologist has not come up with an answer. My rheumatologist has determined the I have arthritis and fibromyalgia throughout my body. This is a result of the aidrimyicin that was given when I had cancer in 2007. This same medicine has damaged my heart itself. Do you have any answers that might tell me what is wrong.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013