Tingling sensation in vagina, cramp in lower abdomen, EWCM. First labor was c-section. Ovulation time?

Hi, We are trying to conceive #2, I stopped breastfeeding completely 1 week ago after slowly decreasing her feedings by 1 per week until we were at none. My first labour was an emergency c-section can this cause longer than usual to become fertile again?
I was wondering a few things firstly how long until the milk usually dries up completely as suddenly my breasts feel engorged from being fine for the past week.
secondly how long until I will become fertile again as I thought I had ewcm a week ago but have also noticed again this week and am wondering if this is normal/possible??
thirdly I have a tingling sensation in my vagina and cramp like feelings in my lower abdomin and was wondering if this was normal.
thanks Kathryn
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013