Tingling sensation in the tip of penis after urination. Diagnosed epididymis, tried Sulfamethoxazole, Ciprofloxacin. Any ideas ?

Hello, I have a tingling sensation in the tip of my penis after I urinate. It fees like a cool wet sensation. It usually begins about 2-3 minutes after I am done urinating and comes and goes. It does not hurt at all during the urination process. I have been tested twice in the last 4 months to make sure the tests didn t miss anything and both times the tests came our negative. I was diagnosed with epididymis and the doc first put me on Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim , but it upset my stomach and switched over to Ciprofloxacin. I finished the medicine about a week ago. Any ideas
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012