Tingling sensation from chest to arms and hands to head, numbness in feet. Advise?

Hi , im 19 and am scared either i am nutritional deficient Or diabetic or something worse causing me to have a couple "numbness attacks" . It s a tingling from my chest to my arms and hands up to my head. After i calmed down it was my legs and feet that drastically went "numb". I also think it could just be anxiety attacks because i match a lot of the symptoms. I honestly am hoping so. I need to know what i need to do to be properely checked for any reasons of this. (Nerve damage, disease, diabetic, low on vitamins in my body) this last time was the 2nd major spell but it lasted into the morning as well, for the first time. I often find my self going "numb" easier from just doing regular things. Please help guide me in the direction. It s a scary feeling of that almost like a heart attack or stroke .
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013