Tingling in arm, numbness after fall. Scheduled MRI. Serious?

I experienced a bad fall about 32 days ago that hit my L4/L5 area pretty badly. I iced the lower back region where I hit for 48 hours,got a chiropractic adjustment, then the pain started to move up my back. I then experienced tingling in the left arm and some numbing in the left hand . Now - I have extreme pins and needles in my left arm all the way into my hand. My hand feels almost always numb. I have a MRI CTL scheduled for tomorrow - anything more serious I should be concerned with? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012