Tingling from head to feet, heart report normal, artificial knee

3 weeks ago last Thursday, wearing gloves and using a picker I was cleaning out the ditches along our road way. I came home and showered a little while later I started tingling from head to feet and it hasn t stopped. I ve been going to 2 doctors, did heart check (ok there), have an appointment with Neurologist next month. Wondering if lyme disease or something else is going on. I do have an atrificial knee and was going up and down into the ditch.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response

Lyme disease actually presents with symptoms like fatigue(Body ache) and joint pains and arthritis. They are gradual in onset and progressive.

But tingling and numbness was sudden in onset and following physical work like cleaning.

In my opinion by may undergo blood tests to rule out lymes disease.
I would be better to rule out neuropathy due to any never root compression at the spine. MRI of the spinal will help to arrive at a diagnosis.