Tingling and stinging on penis head. Urge to urinate or ejaculate

i am a virgin ,male 22 years old, for the last 3 days i have a strange tingling and stinging sensation on my penis head,i dont masturbate these days,but i could remember that a week ago i ejaculated during sleep where my penis wasnt erect completely,or a bit hard,just aftr then i felt the urge to urinate,and this was the last incident after which this sensation came.i dont drink,but i smoke ,and for the last 3 days i had a very hard schedule with my exams and i drank a less amount of water.please doctor,help me with it,i dont feel good with it,i feel to urinate when it gets severe,or i feel to ejaculate.then i feel drops of urine comes out after i urinate.plz help me... plz
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear mahadi.nsu, all your symptoms are of plain urethritis or crystaluria , get your urine analysis done . simply drink lot of water though it is winter, further nothing is related with your masturbation or night discharge.