Tingling and rashes on the thighs after having unprotected sex with a sex worker. Chances of HIV?

hi i m 27 i went thailand last year and i went to massage parlor. i had a few drinks that night and decided to go their on the way home. i had a ear infection that night which got alot worst the next day. so anyways while i got a massge she left the room and came back with a condom. i ended up having sex with her and then at the end i realize the condom broke. a few weeks later i was in europe and a rash appeared on my thighs. by the time i got back home it was gone so i didnt worry about it. lately i have been getting a tingling feeling in my thighs and now i can feel it to my feet . i was wondering of the chances of me having HIV? and if i m more of a chance getting if i had a ear infection( immune system being down). does this sound like the side effects? i m going to go to the doctors tomorrow.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013