Tingling and numbness in both hands. Why? What does the prescription denote?

I AM SUFFERING FROM TINGLING AND NUMBNESS IN BOTH HANDS I CONSULTED TWO NEUROLOGISTS , THEY PRESCRIBED THE FOLLOWING MEDICINE 1) TRYPTOMER 10 MG , PREGALIN 50 MG , REMYALIN D AND REJUNEXE INJECTION 5 REGULAR AND 7 INJECTION IN ALTERNATE DAY . SECOND DOCTOR PRESCRIBED AS REJUNEXEN INJECTION 3 /WEAK 4 INJECTION , FELICITA OD , SUPRADYN AND TRYPTOMER 10 MG . KINDLY SUGGEST ME WHICH DOCTORS ADVICE FOLLOW . T P PANDEY YYYY@YYYY , YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012