Till what month can a women fly during pregnancy ?

good day doc.. how many months is safe for pregnant women to fly?is it also safe to work in a restaurant which is my work always walking and standing for long hours.. sometimes we have 12 hrs duty.. pls i need your help.. i want to stay in my work due to i need money for my delivery but i have a plan to resign after 4 mnths is it still safe if i having spotting?is it normal?
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

Firstly , spotting is not at all normal in pregnancy.
Secondly , it is better to avoid strenuous work like 12 hours duty during pregnancy.You can do moderate work till last trimester if you donot have any complications.

I advise you to visit your Gynecologist without fail to evaluate spotting.It should be a concern for you.