Tightness in upper right chest, arm, tingling in finger tips. Have a fib, irregular heart beat. Treatment?

My husband has been having tightness in his upper right chest area, and down his right arm, also feeling tingling sensations in his right finger tips. He has already been to the ER for every heart test and his test results have come back fine, He does have A-Fib, so the dr's are aware of his irregular heart beat. but this pain in his upper right chest has tightened so much he is unable to sleep at night
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013