Tightness in penis, difficulty in retracting skin on erection, dryness and whiteness on upper skin. Partner has burning sensation after sex. Cause?

hi, I have a problem in penis . I am feeling tightness in penis and not able to pull at back while it gets erected and upper skin is getting dry . its flaking. i am feeling pain at the time of sex and very tightness and itching in upper skin . due to dryness i developed a minor cut on upper skin and inside skin of penis is whiting. last as i shown this problem to doctor and they tested blood and urine and found that there was minor urine infection in my body. he suggested medicine, bactroban cream for treatment as of now no improvement in penis . whenever i go though intercourse with my wife after that she felt burning sensation around in her vagina opening. she has no itching or any other sign. Please suggest on this.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012