Tight muscles around mouth, lips drooping after medication, difficulty eating. Is Botox a suggestion?

I am only 15 years old but i want to help my mom. My mother has been having muscle and nerve problems in her face for about a year and a half now. First her muscles were tight around her mouth to the point where she couldn t eat. The doctors gave her medication to where around her mouth her lips started drooping. Doctors gave her more medication to where NOW her face is okay but her tongue doesn t seem to relax & has difficulties eating. Having hard times with eating is making her skinnier day by day. Today she went to UCSF and they said she has Dystonia . Please make suggestions on how she can get better. Is botex a suggestion? I m really worried about my mothers health & its breaking my heart because its making her really unhappy. PLEASE, write back. God Bless. Sincerely, AAAAAAA AAAAAAA
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012