Tight chest, mild sweating, shortness of breath. No cough, fever. Chest x-ray clear. Reason?

I have for the past 2 weeks had a tight chest almost feels like my lungs have shrunk, no fever or no productive cough. A couple of days of slight cold and flu like symptoms but no fever just mild sweating whilst relaxed. Shortness of breath on mild activity. Been on a 7 day coarse of clarithromycin but no changes. Chest muscles tender to the touch but no excessive coughing. Chest X-ray report is clear with no sign of infection? What else could this be? Doctors still says chest infection
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013