Tickling sensation in vagina, itching, burning on urination, no discharge, odour. Causes for symptoms?

Hi. Just a few days ago I began to feel a tickling sensation in my vagina & idk what it may be. It now tickles and itches from time to time & it only burns a little when I pee. There is no odor & no discharge & it is really bothering me. Idk if it is a reaction from my soap or not but do you have any idea what it may be ?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012
Mar 2013
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
It could be a reaction from soap if you recently changed a brand.
Switch to Baktolin 5.5 %.
Just clean with lukewarm water.
Avoid using medicated or perfumed soaps, gels, cleansers, douches.
If the symptoms persist or worsen, see your gynec to have a vaginal swab.