Tickling, pulling sensation in lower abdomen, unprotected sex. Negative pregnancy test. Causes?

Hi my lower abdomen feels tickly and am getting a pulling sensation inside. My partner and I have had unprotected sex at the end of my ovulation cycle, and have never experienced anything quite like the fluttering. I thought I was going crazy after taking a test with a negative result, but am not due a period until next week. Can you suggest a next step or if you ve heard this before, as people keep saying a week is too early for symptoms. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013
It is right now too early to get a positive test for pregnancy even if your are pregnant. You will have to wait for your periods to be overdue by at least 4-5 days and then repeat the test to know for sure.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal