Tickling in throat, allergies. Tried singulair. History of asthma. Treatment?

i just moved into a new house after 1 night woke up with a tickle in my throat it does it every 1-2 min and proceeds through out the day my throat is not hurting i have alergies and asthma but i have my asthma under control i have tried singulair but that did not work i do not have enough money to visit a doctor so i need a good answer to whats causing this i have had it for 9 days when i eat it helps for about 4-5 min then it just comes back
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012