Tickling in the back of throat, watery eyes, hot sensation under the tongue. Suggestions?

Hi I have been kept awake by a tickle in my throat for over two weeks now every hour night and day. My eyes shoot water and it feels like my glands under my tongue on floor of mouth give off a hot sensation.. I have been to a ENT specialist more than once, with no solution, had lung tests done, CT scans and no can help me and I am at the end of my rope. I NEED sleep. I have a lot of saliva and tickle at back of mouth not in my throat. This episode lasts for 5 minutes and once it s done I feel perfectly normal and healthy as a horse. I have had this twice before and the first time I had it it lasted for 4 months. I thought I was going to die. I was so over tired and sick to death of not sleeping. I have tried acid reflux meds , and nose spray as I thought I might have allergies but I never have had and that didn t work. Nothing helps
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012