Thyroid problems, high prolactin levels, thyronorm, duphaston for irregular periods ?

Hi i am 24 years old suffer frm thyroid problem n coz of that prolactin level has increased cycles are never regular .. Evn this month i missed my period ..m taking thyronorm 59 mcg every morning bt still putting on a lot of weight .. Feel very uneasyy .. My doc sd the level is in cntrol now bt i still feel soo uneasyy ..plzz suggest wat should i do..n is thr nethng i shud avoid eating gynac gave me duphaston should i take tht fr my periods ..plzz jelp
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012