Thyroid problem. On medication. Uncomfortable until food intake. Histroy of high BP, cholestrol, blood sugar. Serious?

Hi. I have suffered for years with high bllod pressure,high chlosterol,high blood sugars. It was monitored by medication and I lost weight and have been taken off all meds for last year. I also have.thyroid problem and.consistently take medication. Now i feel like i always have to vomit. And when i wake up i feel sick until i eat or drink juice. What is.wrong? I am currently without health insurace
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013