Thyroid level increased. Family history of overactive thyroid. Pain in legs, back knees, bloated, migraine, constipation

I have recently had a blood test done and my thyriod level is slighty raised and doctor said no further action required my mum and sister both suffer with overactivr thyriod so it runs in my family, i am always so tired i get ill quickly, i am always in pain with lehs and back knees, bloated, my weight goes up and down, i have recently being suffering with migranes, suffer with consipation, mood swings but i do also suffer with endometriosis wish i was diagonsed on the 24th may 2013. What should i do with regard to my result due to thyriod in my family ? I am a luttle worried as my symptoms are not easing and seem to be getting worse.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013