Thyroid, have missed period, negative pregnancy test. Taken Ovral, duphaston. How many days after taking duphaston will periods resume?

Hi, recently (last 2months back) I am diagnoised iwth Thyroid and since then I am on medication- 25mg daily. I realised this only when I missed my periods for the 1st time and went for a checkup. Doc advised me Duphostone 10mg/twice a day and within 2 days my period started. The next month period was regular. this month, I had to postpone my period and took Ovar-L tab for 5days. even after stopped the tabs, my periods didnot start. and since last 7days I am again taking Duphostone 10mg/twice a day. Not sure if there are any chances of me being pregnent- I tried UPT this morning-but the no result displayed. I am planing to do another one tomorrow morning- but not sure if I am pregnent or is this just the persisting syndrome of thyroid. cant wait till tomorrow morning for the check :).. would also like to know after how many days taking Dupostone one get the period?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012