Thyroid, have completed TB treatment, suspicious tubes. Conception chances?

HI, I am 30 years old, I was suffering from TB , that I come to know in last six months only , as I was not having any symptoms of it. I completed my treatment , Doctor prescribed Ackurit for it . I have been married for 3.4 years , but never conceived, 2 years back , My TSH was more than 100, since then I am taking Thyronorm 125 mg, and it is under level now. TB was very minor, doctor says my tubes are doubtful, can I conceive? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012