Thyroid, had miscarriage due to under developed fetus. Had taken Ecosprin, folic acid and Thyronorm. Hematology, DLC, MCHC tests done. What was the reason for underdevelopment?

hi Doc i am 37 yrs old, i had a miscarriage of 18 weeks pregnancy. i was told that the fetus didn t develop after 3rd month and it was dead.I was taking Ecosprin, folic acid and Thyronm 125 mg as i am having thyroid from last 4 yrs as this was my first pregnency. I got some blood tests done like HEMATOLOGY ,D L C (polymorphs) which is 78% per unit, M C H C 37.2 g/dl,Prothrombin Time-PT patient 14 seconds,PT control 13 seconds, RDW 14.1%. Doc i want to know what was the reason of fetus underdevelopment and will i have safe pregnancy in future .
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012