Thyroid blood test results fluctuate. What is wrong with my results? Diet and exercise?

Hi there, I have strange thyroid blood test results all the time, the doctors where i live dont know what is wrong with me as they have never seen these results before. Just to let you know im a full time athlete , i swim intensively for 19hours a week, most days im up at 4:30am, but i do go back to bed. Im 16 years old female. i also do 3 gym workouts in a week and 4 intensive running sessions in a week. I eat well, as i went to a doctor and he told me i wasnt eating enough for the amount of training im doing but now i eat lots. These are my levels: Ultrasensitive hTSH: 0.00 IU/L range is (0.5-4.94) Free T4 15.7 pmol/l range is (9-19) Total T3 2.47 nmol/l range is (0.9- 2.4) B12 214 pg/ml (189-1162) Ferritin 31 ug/l range is (5-204).
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012