Thyroid and cholesterol under control, have big hole in ear drum. Will it subside with antibiotics?

Dear Doctor I am 43 female with a big hole in ear drum from 1 and half ears.did not go for tympnoplasty as my blood reports were not good.i got thyroid and high all under control.I had ear discharge once before and again now that time the doctor put a syringe .and cleaned it.i cannot put drops as hole is very big.I am scared to go to doctor and do operation.WILL MY discharge go away wit antibiotics alone.IT PAINS VERY LITTLE.Can i not do the operation or do i have to.who is best dr for it in mumbai.Mona
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012