Thrush from taking an antibiotic course, itching around flaps, soreness on scratching. Which cream can be used?

HI,i get Thrush from taking a course of antibiotics ,this time its not that bad (BUT BAD ENOUGH ),i m very itchy around the flaps but not inside,sorry, can i use this ointment for it as i can t remember what or why it was given to my,as i have many health issuse please help me as when i scratch it gets sore thank-you sorry but can not afford it ,i will justuse it and cross my fingers thank you
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012