Throwing up, pain in lower back, abdomen. Prescribed medicine for urine infection. How to get relief?

Hello wondering if you could help me on Sunday morning I woke up feeling sick I was throwing up non stop all day could not keep anythng down I also had lower back and abdomen pains I went to doctor and I was given anti sickness jag and said I had infection in my urine and was subscribed tablets to be took for 3 days It now day 6 the vomiting has stopped but I can not stomach any food my stomach pains are now worse when I wake in morning and when I gps to the toilet and this morning I have noticed blood in my urine am also constantly thirstyalso constable
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013