Throbbing pain at the back of head, dryness on hands, pain above eyes, on right side of body. Cause?

I sometimes have a throbbing pain at the back of my head. I see dryness at on the back of my hands (where my knuckles are) which doesnt go away even with a lot of moisturizer . I also have pain above my eyes (on my forehead ) sometimes. I had a pain on the right side of my body (below the armpits). I am unable to relate these symptoms. I should mention that I started playing tennis 3 days a week about a month ago and do a lot of work on computers.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012