Throat infection, unable to swallow. swelling, vaginal infection, burning sensation. What is wrong?

I had gotten a throat infection (initially thought to be Strep) but was not. my throat swelled could barely swallow and any liquid even water burned. then it started in my mouth, all the soft tissue in my mouth burned like it was scalded even my tongue. inside of my cheeks were swollen. I was put on Augmentin 500mg x2 aday for 10 days. I started with a vag infection after starting the antibiotics. The same symptoms in my mouth the tenderness, swelling started in my vag area, but just outside, the labia was sore & swollen & the skin around the top half of the vag crack (not inside the lips) seemed raw & and wiping or water would burn. The symptoms havn't totally stopped & get better than worse again, its been about month. whenever the symptoms start again I happens in my mouth & the groin area at the same time. I'm not sexually active, not sure what kind of infection could affect the soft tissue area like that in different areas of the body
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013