Throat congestion, tiny brown spot behind throat. Taking remecaid. Due to medication?

Hi, sorry to bother you. I was looking im the mirror to see if my throat was red, I woke congested this morning. So I took a look at my throat, I noticed a tiny brownish spot resembling a freckle in the back left part of my throat. Its around the area where my tonsil would be if I had them. I dont know if I should worry, or see my doctor. I have had 2 infusions of remecaid for my crohns disease , so it may be as side effect of the medicine but I have no clue. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you,
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013