Three months after delivery missed period. Pregnant? Safe to continue pregnancy?

I had delivered my baby three months back, by lscs due to face presentation of baby,as the progress of the labour was not I was having my periods since three months, now I missed the period,so can it be due to pregnancy I was not using contraceptives, so will it be safe to continue pregnancy if I get pregnant just after 3 months.if so can I deliver normally, or I have to go for lscs again ,plaza ans my question
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012
  Anonymous's Response
dear patient ,ofcourse women after lscs advised to take contraceptive post pueparium ,but iwant to reassure u that the uterus has a briallant ability to heal especially post this type of incision
(lscs) ,and till the time of delivery (9 month) its will be ok ,
the second point is the type of your delivery:will, women post the first lscs give the chance to deliver vaginally under careful supervision to notice any problem ,if the second deliverd by lscs so the aftercoming babies will deliverd by operations