Thin penis. Due to excessive masturbation? Need medication for erectile dysfunction

dear doctor,
sir my problem is that i started masterbation form when i was only 13 years old.and i did masterbation 13 years regularly 4,5 or 6 times a day daily.now my condition is that my penis is very small,thin and weak.no erection.no sexual desire.i have become very weak sexualy.i have no man power.pls help me doctor.i m much worried about theses problems.please advice me and give me medicine for penis treatment and for complete sex power.i will be married in thie year.please help me.and also tell me how long time i have to use medicine.and is this necessary to use this medicine for entire life.
thanks
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013