Thighs feeling cold with bluish color. Chances of lupus or scleroderma?

The top of my hands turned blue a couple weeks ago and I got in the shower and looked down and my thighs and calves were blue too. I wasn t relaly cold but the weather did get very cold that week. The blue was not in my fingertips, It was the top of my hand...mainly my knuckels. My doc didn t seem overly concerned but say I should get bloodwork done. She is not testing my for lupus or Sclederma. It happend to my thighs only this morning and my thighs have felf cold all day. Any suggestions on what I should do?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012