Thigh pain, testicle discomfort. Signs of amelioration after masturbation, erection problem. Relatd to smoking or masturbation?

I am experiencing right thigh pain and right testicle discomfort (the pain in the thigh is far more obvious than the one in the testicle). It is not continuous; it comes and goes and there are slight signs of amelioration after I engange into sexual activity (masturbation - as I did not have sex yet), but the pain will eventually come back within a few hours/next day. I haven t seen a doctor about my problem, although I am very concerned about it, as I am only 20 years old. Also, I feel like I may be having errection problems and I am not pleased with the stiffness of my errections. They exist, they occur on a daily basis, but my penis remains semi-hard/flacid. I believe this may be related to cigarette smoking or masturbation. For the first query, I suspect either a lumbar radiculopathy or an issue with my testicle/ prostate gland; please let me know what you think about my symptoms and advise me what to do.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013