Thick white mucus in throat, swollen lymph nodes, nasal congestion. Treatment for post nasal drip?

I have a white thick mucous dripping down my throat . I visited my primary care doctor who said i had a sinus infection back in october. I went back in Nov with the same problem hes already given me two rounds of antibiotics. My lymph nodes have been swollen for 1.5 months and every morning i wake up my nose is stuffy. I recently visited an ENT he said everything looks fine. But im still having post nsal drip and everything else ive stated earlier.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012