Thick mucus in throat, constant runny nose, tingling in nose, nasal dripping. Can you help?

hi, i have had a thick mucas in my throat every day for over a year which i need to spit out at least 50 times a day. its most worse in the morning and sometimes it can be green/yellow or black. i also have a constant runny nose and can sometimes be the same colour. recently if i look down my nose starts to drip contantly like water and i get a horrible tingle in my nose which can last for hours at a time. this has become extremly embarissing and very annoying. can you help please?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012