There is something protruding in both testicle. Suggest the treatment

hi my boyfriend realized that there is something different about his left testical. on the bottom /tip of the left one there is something protruding it is on both testicals but the left one is more pronouced. it looks like the vains are protruding. The area dose not hurt or feel hard . it feels like fleshy or spongy type of lump.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
HI, It appears from the history that you give that your Boyfriend has a testicular mass. This has to be evaluated to rule out malignancy.Do consult a surgeon who will evaluate and ask for appropriate investigations.Hope that answers the query