Twisting of the testicle

i have been having pains in my testicle which doctor say is penis torture or twisting of testicle so what does it mean and the treatment available. I am 35 and no treatment has been received yet. I never had any problem with my reproductive organ before now.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Jan 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic..

its NOT normal IF UR PHYSICIAN suggesting u something it must be right because we are not examining many things are cleared after examination..
but the most important question is that how it happen and when?
u should ask all the details to ur physician before going for treatment...