There is a white area on my penis head that is very hard and itches sometimes. Is it an infection ?

sir, lately i have noticed a white hard area on the head of my foreskin .....its a small patch and doesnt pain but some times feels itchy......sir what can it be??? is this any thing serious??? my age is 24 and i dint have any sexual activity for last many months.....this problem of mine has apperared since 1 month or less.......this white material comes out sometimes as flakes but very rarely. sir is it fungus/yeast infection or any other serious problem?????
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011