The whites of eyes are red, heavy and tired. Any suggestions ?

Hi Dr. Christensen, For the last 2 years I have noticed the whites of my eyes are always red. They feel heavy and tired. It doesn t matter what time of year, day, or if I am overtired or not. I do use eye drops of various brands usually the Visine generic brands, the ones listed to get the red out every morning. I don t wear glasses and am very healthy. I did switch makeup, facial wash, and lotion a year and a half ago (AVON). But really think I had this before. Any suggestions? Thanks for your time. AAAA
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013