The velocity of blood flow to the penis is low, how to cure this problem ?

I went to a sexologist , he asked me to undergo some tests like TMT,US Color Doppler Penis, US color Doppler Scrotum , Pudendal analysis. Everything is normal except the velocity of blood flow to the penis is low. He prescribed me to take tazzle 10mg and nanoleo for 2 months. Then BenQ 10 for 3 months and vigomax forte for 2 months. Currently I am taking Lycobal OD for another 3 months. Will all these medicines work for my sexual issues? Will I get the ejaculation back? Please suggest me what should I do for all this issues. Also let me know how I will get back my normal both physical and sexual. Thanks, Raj
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011