Had sex and penis is hard sometimes. Is this normal?

Psychiatrist
Question
After i had sex with my partner, the next day, my penis starts to get hard on sometimes and discharge some cum onto it. Is it normal?
Posted Thu, 31 Oct 2013 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Anjana Rao Kavoor 56 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please write in further information

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing in to us.

I have read your query in detail.

Your situation needs to be evaluated a little more in detail. There are certain questions I would like to ask you.

1. Do you have sex with a single partner and is there any possibility that you might have got infected by sexual disease at any point in time due to unprotected sex?
2. Are you and your partner satisfied with your sexual relationship or find it inadequate?
3. Do you get intense sexual thoughts the next day following which you get penile erection and discharged fluid?
4. Do you masturbate the next day following which fluid is discharged and does it always happen?
5. Do you take any medicines like viagra for sustaining erection?

Please do update me with answers to abive questions.

Dr.A.Rao Kavoor