The veins in my neck had minor blockage, is it bipolar somatic or psychosomatic aspect ?

G day. I was recently diagnosed with bipolar, but last November I was rushed to hospital with when i believed i was having a heart attack . I lost feeling in my left arm and leg and apparantly my arm turned blue. The CAT scan was clear, my heart checked out healthy and the veins in my neck only had minor blockage. No idea what happened, and believed it was just the long term deppression and anxiety at the time. Could this be a psychosomatic or somatic aspect of the bipolar.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Jan 2011