The vaginal inner lip has swollen after using anti fungal cream. Can an online doctor help me ?

IM 21yrs old, i keep getting rashes . i had my baby 6months ago and while i was prego i had my 1st yeast infection & bv. ever since then ive had problems. i keep getting rashes & yeast infections. now i have the 3rd rash in 2months but this one i used an antifungle creme & my inner lips at the end are sore , red, & like a few bumps not too visible. ive only had the rash 2days. it started on the outside like a baby rash but after i used the creme my inner lips swelled, were red & irritated.not burning or itchy.. just sore and uncomfortable. i just used the creme today! i thought it could have been the nuva ring so i switched to pills and now i have one again.. whats wrong here? ive seen my gyn so much its embarrassing & my husband is even like again :( but its making me depressed & im upset! ugh i just want my vagina back!
Asked On : Tue, 21 Jun 2011