Thallium levels in urine were high. Had all teeth extracted which had thalllium in filling, still high. How long it stays ?

I discovered that i had thallium in my amalgum fillings and the thallium levels in my unprovoked urine test was off the charts. I had all my teeth extracted and the Thallium levels went within the considered normal ranges. Now 5 months later it it back up to abnormally high levels, less than before I had my teeth extracted but significantly more than just 3 months after the extraction. The electrical system in my heart is already been effected from the thallium. How long does it take the body to get rid of thallium?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012