Thalassemia major patient. Getting irregular period. Thyroid and ultrasound normal. What should be done?

Hi, I am thallasimia major patient and got irregularity in my periods from last 6-7 years though it got started at right time and in a right way. I got it first time around 10-11 years back, at the age of 14. Now from last 2 years i didn t get it at all. I went through certain hormones, thyroid , ultrasound and etc. tests but their reports are normal. Now i have done TB Gold test as prescribed by my doctor. Now it s report came out to be undeterminate. Please advise me what should i do next?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013