Testicular torsion, profession wrestler. Safe to wrestle in this situation?

Hi I am a wrestler in my senior season and I just recently had surgery this past wednsday morning because I had testicular torsion . I am ranked number 1 in the state and have to be out for a few weeks. I have conference February 9 but I can miss it but I d like to wrestle and regionals the 21-23 and can t miss it if I wanna win states. The doctor said I ll be out 4-6 weeks, but will the allow me to wrestle at conference or regionals or at all?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013