Testicles have involuntary movement from scrotum into abdomen. Why does this happen?

hey so my boyfriend told me his testicles have been involountarily moving from his scrotum into his abdomen and it has been causing some discomfort and mild pain. we are sure why it is happening. the first time it happened was during intercourse and the second time it happened while he was walking around. he wasnt engaged in any strenuous activity. we are concerned and we aren t sure what we should do. should he see a doctor about this or could this be odd, yet natural?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012