Testicle floats into lower abdomen, have to bring it down by pushing. Solution?

I m a bit embarrassed, but as a noninsured adult, I felt this was my only option. Within the last few months, my right testicle has decided to go rogue. It will float up into my lower abdomen , completely out of the sac, and then I can feel it and push it with my hand back down into the sack where it belongs. NO pain. NO swelling . It just drifts up every day and forces me to work it back down. It s driving me crazy, but I guess for now I just need to know if it s serious or just a condition that is aggravating and should be looked into at some point. Thank you!!
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012